Saturday, April 16, 2011

Life at Large

So I think the last one was actually my last one.  But I might keep this blog thing happening now and again, it's kind of fun. =)  A few things then, along that vein.

1) The last lecture and lab of our leadership class was about going forth to serve—that's half of BYU's motto: " Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve."  So I will.  Both as I'm going home for the spring and when I eventually graduate (in like 20 years...)

2) I don't know if I ever explained the name of this blog, maybe I did, but maybe not.  I was looking up cool words that start with H and halation came up.  It means to be blurrily surrounded by halo-esque light.  (That's my paraphrasing of the definition, anyway.)  I liked it and it rhymed with jubilation and I could make a little play on words about inhaling.  So basically, it point of the goofy title was to evoke an image of the glowing happiness that fills each day because we wake up able to breathe and live and be.  Think about it.  Life is rock awesome.  Except sometimes it isn't, but even then little things pop up to make it better.  That's my story for today.  Make today a good one, folks! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment